Get Back Up, Inc., has a unique multi-tiered treatment approach offering a variety of programs to meet individual treatment needs. In collaboration and contractual agreements with various agencies including Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS), GBU can provide effective and continuous care through the various states of change and recovery. GBU can offer a continuum of care consisting of room and board, case management, and services, including apprenticeship programs that provides hope for a better future. In short, we include outreach, employment services, on the job training, housing options (transitional), bus tickets, general health care, medication management and ongoing social support networks in a comprehensive and integrated service delivery system.
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Cognitive individual and group therapy
- Medication management
- Drug screening
- Lab testing
- Daily didactic psycho-educational groups
- ABE/GED Preparation
- Domestic Violence Intervention Program (26-52 weeks)
- Anger Management Classes
- Job Development Training
- Daily group psychotherapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy, as needed
- Recreational therapy
- 12 step support groups
- Structured Socialization Activities
- Culinary Arts Apprenticeship Training
Substance Abuse Intervention
Dr. William L. Taylor, Jr. B.S., M.A., Ed. D. and GBU certified addiction staff.
- Criminal conduct and substance abuse.
- Compulsive behaviors such as gambling, work, sex and co-dependency.
- Co-occurring Disorders (major depression, bipolar depression, and panic attacks).
- Multifaceted treatment involving the addict and entire family.